Corporate Training – Business Mandarin Language Course
Han Hai Language Studio has been providing high quality Mandarin Chinese Courses to expatriates of Fortune 500 corporate clients and local SME for more than three years in Singapore. Our students are coming from Google, HSBC, Apple, Standard Chartered, IFC and many other global companies.
Key Features of Corporate Chinese Program
- Payment method adapted to your company’s profile and internal rules
- Customised course content focusing on specific aspects of your industry and industry related terminologies
- Flexible schedule and venue, classes can be rescheduled 1 day in advance
- Feedback regarding students’ attendances and progression
- Final assessment at this end of the course
Some of our prestigious corporate clients that have walked away satisfied with the outcome of Beginners Chinese Program and Business Chinese Program. Our corporate clients are listed below:
- ABK Trading Global Pte Ltd
- Loreal Singapore Pte Ltd
- Barilla Singapore Pte Ltd
- Brokers Research Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Bocimar Singapore Pte Ltd
- Daewoo International Singapore Pte Ltd
- DLE Singapore Pte Ltd
- GS Caltex Singapore Pte Ltd
- Huntsman Singapore
- IFC (International Finance Corporation)
- J. Lauritzen Singapore Pte Ltd
- Makuang Healthcare Group Pte Ltd
- Prologis Singapore Pte Ltd
- Brokers Research Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
- SPRING Singapore
- Standford Tyres International Pte Ltd
- Young Arts Pte Ltd and many others.
Popular courses at Han Hai for corporate trainings and workshop:
- Beginners’Conversational Chinese (Level 1 to Level 3)
- General Business Chinese
- Business Chinese for Fund Managers
- Business Chinese for Investment Bankers
- Business Chinese for Private Bankers
- Business Chinese for Research Analysts
- Business Chinese for Accounting and Auditing Professionals
- Business Chinese for Legal Professionals
For more information and corporate training enquiries, kindly contact our friendly language specialists to arrange a meet-up session at your earliest convenience. We can be reached via telephone at 66028091 / 67371587 and via email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.