Singapore Summer Program 2017
Summer Program 2017 – An immersion program in Singapore Singapore Summer Program 2017 is a fun immersion program to be …
Summer Program 2017 – An immersion program in Singapore
Singapore Summer Program 2017 is a fun immersion program to be held in Singapore. Students will learn Mandarin Chinese through real interactive Chinese Courses and travelling.
Introduction and Highlights
Students enroll in the program for the two or three–week session. In order to maximize personal attention to the participant, each class of summer camp is generally limited to 6 students.
- Having an authentic and deep Chinese experience
- Improving comprehensive Mandarin level productively
- Exploring culture, making friends and having fun
- Campers can relax, have fun and understand all the situations and experiences they encounter through them
- Learning the most unique and mysterious Chinese culture, building self-confidence and enhancing creativity
- Tasting typical Chinese food and learning Chinese cuisine culture
- Getting to know more about Chinese minorities and experiencing differences from Beijing people’s life
- Practising more and efficiently in the class
- Learning Mandarin in a proper and interesting way
- $800 per per person per week (inclusive of course materials and activity fees but does not include flight, personal expenditure and non-program related activities) – Enjoy early bird discount at $600 per week by registration before May 30,2017
- Suitable for the program: 14+ years old
- Duration: July 3 to July 21
- Level of Fluency: Elementry to pre-intermediate
- Schedule: 10.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday (Foundation Chinese Class, Calligraphy class and culture trips)
No Reviews found for this course.