Spend an fun-filled and enriching summer in Singapore!
Our annual Summer Program is opened for registration. This 1-3 weeks program allows children to learn Chinese and other cultural activities while immersing in a bilingual environment. It gives them a first-hand experience of living in an Southeast Asian country – Singapore, a melting pot of cultures and bustling economic city.
- $600 per per person per week (inclusive of course materials and activity fees but does not include flight, personal expenditure and non-program related activities)
- Suitable for the program: 14+ years old
- Duration: July 3 to July 21
- Level of Fluency: Elementry to pre-intermediate
- Schedule: 10.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday (Foundation Chinese Class, Calligraphy class and culture trips)