The courses will covered speaking, reading, writing and listening in the Chinese language. From learning Chinese Phonetics (Hanyu Pinyin) to writing Chinese characters, we have got you covered!
Don’t worry if you are a complete beginner, our native speaking teachers will be there to guide you from the basics. Browse through the different types of courses to start your learning journey with Han Hai!
Introduction of Adults Chinese Courses
Our adults Chinese courses have been carefully designed for adults learners. Our personal teaching approach and the adoption of modern pedagogy had received positive feedbacks from our students all around the world.
- Focus on real-life Chinese conversational skills and the reading and writing of Chinese characters.
- Small group classes, capped at 6 students per class which allow you to get full attention from your teacher and get the most of out of your study from interactions with your classmates.
- We provide Textbook, Mp3, Folders and other course materials.
- Free Apps for all students signed up for the Premium Daytime Chinese Class. It supports students to study online, anytime and anywhere.
- An exam or presentation at the end of each level to evaluate students progress and determine whether they are ready to move on to the next level.
- Certificate of Completion will be awarded to students who have achieved 75% and successfully passed their final Chinese presentation or exam.
- Level BC 1 : Complete Beginners (students who have not learned Chinese before)
- Level BC 2 : Students who are able to speak basic Chinese phases and sentence , possess a vocabulary of 100 Chinese words.
- Level BC 3 : Students who have a basic listening and speaking ability in Chinese, mastered general and complex sentence patterns, and possess a vocabulary of 300 Chinese words.
- Level EC 1: Able to communicate in basic everyday Mandarin speaking settings, able to write basic Chinese Characters and understand the Chinese Characters’s components
- Level EC 2: Able to communicate in complex sentence patterns and using Chinese phrases to make new sentence and able to write short paragraph in Chinese Characters. Able to recognise 400-600 Chinese Characters.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire more or simply book your class online by clicking the button :
You are also welcome to make an appointment by texting your request to 8328-3208 and to meet up with us at our studio.