Our adult courses are made for everyone who are interested in learning Chinese language in Singapore, from beginners to advanced learners.
We normally recommend group classes as the best value for money as you get to practice and interact with other students. For those needing a flexible schedule, we also have private classes available.
The courses will cover speaking, reading, writing and listening in the Chinese language. The beginning levels make use of Chinese Phonetics (Hanyu Pinyin) and the more advanced levels emphasise reading and writing Chinese characters.
Don’t worry if you are a complete beginner, our native speaking teachers will be there to guide you from the basics. Browse through the different types of courses to start your learning journey with Han Hai! Our standard program of conversational Chinese is broken down into 4 levels: beginner, elementary, intermediate and advanced. Each level is aligned to an HSK level, which is an internationally recognised qualification.
For students who have already achieved HSK level 6 and are interested in polishing their business Mandarin, check out our Business Chinese course.
- Focus on real-life Chinese conversational skills and the reading and writing of Chinese characters.
- Small group classes, capped at 6 students per class which allow you to get full attention from your teacher and get the most of out of your study from interactions with your classmates.
- We provide Textbook, Mp3, Folders and other course materials.
- Free Apps for all students signed up for the Premium Daytime Chinese Class. It supports students to study online, anytime and anywhere.
- An exam or presentation at the end of each level to evaluate students progress and determine whether they are ready to move on to the next level.
- Certificate of Completion will be awarded to students who have achieved 75% and successfully passed their final Chinese presentation or exam.
- Daytime, 10am – 12pm, 2pm-4pm
- Evening, 7pm – 9pm
- Saturday, 10am – 12pm or 2pm – 4pm